Environment, Health & Safety
Crimson Resource Management believes the health, environment and well-being of all stakeholders is fundamental to delivering long-term, sustainable operational and financial performance of our Company.
California is our home. At all levels in the Company, Crimson continuously takes measures to prevent and minimize the environmental impact of its operations on California. The Company constantly seeks new and innovative ways to reduce pollutant and greenhouse gas emissions, reduce its carbon footprint and properly manage waste across the value chain.
Health & Safety
Crimson’s employees, partners and contractors have a strong commitment to long-term health and safety standards. The Company has established a culture of safety that will focus on preventing accidents or incidents onsite, and provide ongoing training to its employees. Crimson designs and maintains its facilities throughout the State, keeping its neighbors, communities and the environment in mind.
The Company is passionate about supporting the integration of business with community and will work to strengthen and enrich the lives of those who live within its operating areas. Crimson invests more than just capital in the communities where it works. The Company invests and will continue to invest its time, efforts and charitable funds to enhance the lives of individuals in California communities.
- Taft Oil-Technology Academy Career Day – March, 2022
- The U.S. Marines Toys for Tots Drive – December, 2021
- Bakersfield Homeless Shelter – Back to School Drive – August, 2021
- 20th Annual “Keep Kern County Cool” Fan Drive – June 16, 2021
- The U.S. Marines Toys for Tots – December 16, 2020
- Bakersfield: “Back to School” Supply Drive – August 2019
- Bakersfield: Ready-Set Back 2 School – August 2018
- Taft: “Back to School” Connection, Taft First Assembly of God – 2018
- Golden Empire Gleaners Food Drive – February 2018
- The US Marines Toys for Tots Drive – November to December 2016
- KGET Food Drive – November to December 2016
- Bakersfield Homeless Center Halloween Donation – October 2016
- CRP/First Aid Certification for Crimson and Diamond employees – 2016
- American Legion Food Basket Program – 2015
- 32nd Annual Bakersfield Toys Run and Food Drive – December 13, 2015
- The US Marines Toys for Tots Drive – November to December 2015
- KGET Food Drive – November 2015
- Bakersfield Camelot Park Easter Egg Hunt – April 2015
- Kern County Honor Flight for Vets – Event Support
- 31st Annual Bakersfield Toy Run and Food Drive – December 14, 2014
- The U.S. Marines Toys for Tots – through December 5, 2014
- KGET Food Drive – November 14, 2014
- Bakersfield Safe Halloween at Camelot Park – October 24, 2014