Position Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop RFx bid solicitations, coordinate specification development and technical clarification requests, analyze quotations/proposals, develop and execute negotiation strategies, finalize commercial term contracts and ensure that all supply chain documentation is maintained in a manner consistent with Crimson’s policies and procedures.
- Gather data and conduct analyses to understand market fundamentals, supply base, safety compliance, and applicable continuous improvement initiatives for assigned category reviews.
- Responsible for vendor pre-qualifications, new vendor set ups, monitoring vendor performance, implementation of corrective and preventative actions for quality related issues.
- Negotiate and implement cost-saving programs, such as volume-based discounts, better payment terms, process optimization, lead time improvements, etc.
- Assure purchased goods/services are obtained on a timely basis, at the lowest TCO, consistent with Crimson’s quality and service expectations.
- Work with internal teams in order to provide timely updates on critical projects and vendor milestones to achieve desired goals.
- Support inventory process improvements through inventory reconciliation and inventory reduction measures. Facilitate the sale or disposal of surplus/scrap equipment and materials.
- Travel requirements to various jobsites around and outside of Bakersfield, CA.
- Able to work in various outdoor conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment when required.
Critical Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Understanding of oil and gas industry commodities (materials, product lines, brands, etc.).
- Ability to organize, plan and achieve results while effectively managing multiple priorities.
- Must be highly self-motivated and possess innovative problem-solving skills.
- Possesses strong communication and collaboration skills across all levels of the organization.
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience and a BS or BA from an accredited college or university, preferably in Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Economics; or
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Supply Chain professional in oil and gas operations.
- Must have good driving record (MVR will be verified).
To be considered for this opportunity, please send resume to:
Crimson Resource Management
11200 River Run Blvd., Ste. 200
Bakersfield, CA 93311
or e-mail to: AMarion@crimsonrm.com